Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 14

Options

Comments

One of the cards adds better pace and dribbling :rolleyes:

An improvement for this year would have been getting rid of booster/chemistry cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Anfield finally looking alot better

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Quick question; does anyone have a rough idea of the space of time involved between the release of Fifa 14 on Xbox 360 and on Xbox One?

If I thought there'd be a few weeks between them, especially since I can transfer stuff over, I'd buy the 360 version. But I don't want to buy it and then throw it aside 2 days later for an updated one :P

Quick question; does anyone have a rough idea of the space of time involved between the release of Fifa 14 on Xbox 360 and on Xbox One?

If I thought there'd be a few weeks between them, especially since I can transfer stuff over, I'd buy the 360 version. But I don't want to buy it and then throw it aside 2 days later for an updated one :P

Around 2 months.

Out on Xbox 360 at the end of September and Xbox one is due out mid - late November (I presume Fifa will be a launch game).

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Probably won't bother getting this due to their ridiculous PC strategy. Will be the first one in a long while I haven't bought.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

You're buying an xbox one? :eek:

I kid I kid :D

Skip the current gen version imo. Its only going to be fifa 13 with new kits and new menus. Unless you can piss away 50 quid :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

QUESTION. What are you PS3 owners going to do with this FIFA 14. Are you going to bUy it for PS3 when it comes out or are you going to wait for the PS4 to come out and then buy FIFA14?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

QUESTION. What are you PS3 owners going to do with this FIFA 14. Are you going to bUy it for PS3 when it comes out or are you going to wait for the PS4 to come out and then buy FIFA14?

i'll probably just buy fifa for ps3 as could be after xmas before i've my hands on a ps4 unless santy is nice to me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

I reckon ill wait till the PS4 comes out to buy it, ive a heap of other games to get through in the next few months. I say it will be hard resisting it tho

If anyone is definitely getting a next gen console at launch, I would just wait until then and get fifa on next gen.

There will be a new engine on the next gen fifa and Id say this gens fifa 14 will just be a rehash of last years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

We'll have GTA V to tide us over anyway. :)

Songs for Fifa 14? I think this is a shoe-in imo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mTRvJ9fugM Their debut album is coming out 3-4 days before Fifa 14 comes out.

Edit: Oops. Turns out one of their other tracks has been confirmed for 14

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I was gonna pre-order Fifa 14 Ultimate Edition on XBox 360. However, are there actually any bonuses for pre-ordering the Ultimate Edition? It seems that the Ultimate Edition has everything in it without pre-ordering it?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

EA SPORTS are leaving no stone unturned when it comes to authenticity in FIFA 14, and now that also includes the stadiums included in the game.
    Stadiums such as Anfield, Bernabéu and Mestalla are all set to have more accurate representation in EA SPORTS latest football title. An image of the different stadiums can be seen below.
    FIFA-14-Stadium-680x170.jpg What stadiums do you want to see given more detail? Let us know your thoughts via the comment section below.

I suppose its a bonus to have more detail like that. The one thing that really does my tits in, is when your playing seasons/pro clubs and u go up a goal within 10 mins and the other player quits the game and u dont get the win

Now i understand they might have that in place if theres a bad connection with the opponent and its a bit laggy. But i cant count the amount of times ive went up a goal and the other chap left the game

It means most of the time i have to play about at the back for the 1st ten mins before launching an attack

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭Lumbo

MD1990 wrote: »

Goodison Park

efc__1376649949_fifa14.jpg

Any other stadiums being added do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Is that Wayne Rooney lookalike in the orange jacket opposite the police man! :pac:

Word on the net is that tomorrow, it will be announced that Fifa 14 will come free with all new Xbox Ones.

This is awesome news for me. Saves me the cost of the game since I was going to buy it anyway :D

Word on the net is that tomorrow, it will be announced that Fifa 14 will come free with all new Xbox Ones.

This is awesome news for me. Saves me the cost of the game since I was going to buy it anyway :D

When you say come free, like do you get it as part of the bundle but only free, or download it from Microsoft

Sounds very unrealistic as Fifa 14 will be one of the big sellers for Xbox

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

All pre ordered Xbox ones will receive a copy of FIFA 14 - confirmed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Fifa 14 legends will be exclusive to Xbox

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    All pre ordered Xbox ones will receive a copy of FIFA 14 - confirmed!!

YES! Awesome that's confirmed. So happy :D

From what i read is that you can acquire players from the past in Ultimate Team, ie Fifa 14 Legends?

Not an actual free copy of Fifa 14?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

From what i read is that you can acquire players from the past in Ultimate Team, ie Fifa 14 Legends?

Not an actual free copy of Fifa 14?

Nope.. Free copy as well :)

UT Legends is just another exclusive.

No way!!! Xbox W**kers!

Hope the PS announces something similar.

Ive said a few times on here that I would like to see legend cards introduced.

Still sticking with PS4 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

Nolars wrote: »

Patrick Stewart is the English Morgan Freeman. Ear boners.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

IS there a Ps4/Xbone trailer ?

Advertisement