Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken Link on BoI website

Options
  • 16-04-2013 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I noticed that you have added a new savings section for "Junior Savers" on your website. 

However, the link to the content is broken. 

i.e:
    (1) Open the below page:
    http://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/savings/short-term/accessplus-deposit-account-issue-4/ 
    (2) Click on "Junior Accounts" on the left hand side and the link brings you back to the BoI home page and not the content. 

Do you have a new childrens savings account? Can you please fix the hyperlink so we can view the content? 

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Fungus,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We've tried the link ourselves this morning and it appears to be working okay. Could you try it again please, when you get a chance and let us know how you get on?

Thanks
    Tara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Fungus,

Apologies, I confirmed earlier that the link is working however as I am accessing it on an internal computer the website treats the request differently.

After further investigation we have been advised that we are not launching a new Junior account however, in the coming days customers will have the facility to apply on 365Online for our existing Junior account.

Thanks again,
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

Ok, thanks Tara. 

I see you have removed the link from your website.

Advertisement