Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know if Cluid housing accept rent allowance?

Options
  • 16-04-2013 7:45pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭

Renting an apartment in the Beacon in Sandyford but wondering if they'll take rent allowance?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Renting an apartment in the Beacon in Sandyford but wondering if they'll take rent allowance?

Cluid provide social housing don't think they accept rent allowence the same with council housing
    Could be open to correction,
    They base your rent off your income

http://www.cluid.ie/Rent/Default.522.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭Shutter Island

Gatling wrote: »
    Cluid provide social housing don't think they accept rent allowence the same with council housing
    Could be open to correction,
    They base your rent off your income

http://www.cluid.ie/Rent/Default.522.html

Thanks for your reply.

I'm renting privately from Cluid, rent is 975 a month which I am splitting with my girlfriend.

I am in receipt of Back to Education Allowance (188 per week) as I am a full time 3rd level student

Always thought to get a cluid house or apartment you had to be on the council housing list,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭Shutter Island

Gatling wrote: »
    Always thought to get a cluid house or apartment you had to be on the council housing list,

Nope. Cluid also have thousands of apartments which they're renting privately

Nope. Cluid also have thousands of apartments which they're renting privately

OK that news to me

Suppose you could ring and ask them if the accept RA

• Advertisement
Advertisement