Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are any banks doing negitive equity loans ?

Options
  • 16-04-2013 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi looking into maybe selling and moving location got a valuation on current property roughly 25k lower than balance on mortgage . Any know if banks are allowing people to carry this forward ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭killers1

BPK wrote: »
    Hi looking into maybe selling and moving location got a valuation on current property roughly 25k lower than balance on mortgage . Any know if banks are allowing people to carry this forward ?

Some banks are, but this will only be an option for you if your current lender has this product.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 BPK

So I am with KBC can I only do it with existing mortgage provider ?

So I am with KBC can I only do it with existing mortgage provider ?

Yes, you can only do it with your existing mortgage provider because no other bank is going to take on a debt that exceeds the value of the security you are offering them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 BPK

Very logical when you put it like that thanks a million

Very logical when you put it like that thanks a million

No problem at all..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

You could approach a new bank for a mortgage and person loan combination. Personal loan would be for the NE. You would need to meet a long list of criteria, but could be another option.

Advertisement