Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Tournament Dublin

Options
  • 16-04-2013 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

Fifa Tournament Dublin
    Hi I was thinking about organising an xbox fifa tournament in dublin.
    I have a venue available.
    Maybe 20 people, 1 overnight tournament, 5-10 per head depending on cost of room, 1 fixture against each player, whoever tops the league wins bragginng rights and a cash prize smile.png
    the more interest the easier it will be to go ahead.
    people may need to bring their own disc as i havnt got 20 of them ha.
    if your interested or have any ideas add a post or pm me. Or even just thank this. biggrin.png
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

But you have 20 consoles? Surely you'd only need 10 discs and consoles though for 20 people. Try the fifa forum ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

haha that would be strange but it says that i have a venue in the city centre available overnight.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Leinmter House would be a great venue.

Plenty of them playing with (their) balls in there every day.

Scratching them too.

Hey OP

Please use the appropriate forum for your threads.

There is an Events & Tournaments forum in the games section. I don't know anything about the forum so please read the charter before you post there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement