Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Computing in ITB vs NCI

• 16-04-2013 8:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭

Does anyone know which college has the best course/facilities? I don't know which college to choose.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Iopu wrote: »
    Does anyone know which college has the best course/facilities? I don't know which college to choose.

what courses are you looking at doing?

ive studied in both.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭Iopu

Computing. It's the only course I've applied too. In both colleges. I've put itb down as my first choice but now I've realised nci is waay easier to get home from. So I have to consider bumping them up when the cao change of mind opens. Which college would you recommend I study at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Iopu wrote: »
    Computing. It's the only course I've applied too. In both colleges. I've put itb down as my first choice but now I've realised nci is waay easier to get home from. So I have to consider bumping them up when the cao change of mind opens. Which college would you recommend I study at?

NCI has better facilities. Library in itb closes out of term.it support is non existent. NCI is far better. Also could leave a laptop on the desk and it was safe. NCI is smaller and a lot friendlier. You'll also be able to get a cup of coffee
    out of hours.....very important :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

I've never been to NCI, but if it'd be easier to get to and from for you then go for it!

Getting to ITB can be an absolute pain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭Iopu

Thanks guys. I am seriously considering putting nci as my first choice.

• Advertisement
Advertisement