Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent Allowance Help Please!

Options
  • 16-04-2013 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello all, new to boards.ie hoping someone might be able to help me. Myself and my wife are separating after 6 years of marriage. We have a beautiful 2 year old. I have a serious medical condition which prevents me from returning to work at present so we are currently in receipt of rent allowance.
    When my wife and I split I want to be able to rent somewhere I can take my daughter to stay overnight. I will be taking her over night once or twice a week. Can anyone tell me how much rent allowance I will be entitled to for a) 1 bedroom apartment or b) 2 bedroomed apartment. My wife will also be in receipt of rent allowance as she will be my daughters primary carer.
    Anyone else in this situation? Or do any of u know what my entitlements might be. I will be roughly receiving 188 p.w. from disability benefit - from this i will have to pay 20.00 a week maintenance for my daughter.
    I'd love to hear from anyone who can help. thanks in advance.

Comments

Advertisement