Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From your experience, what are the weather differences in May, June, July and August?

Options
  • 16-04-2013 10:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭

I know it changes from year to year, but has anyone here noticed a trend such as one month been slightly cloudier, one sunnier, warmer, one with more rain etc.

Would just like to hear from your experience, if you had to label a particular month with a particular whether type what would it be for;

May
    June
    July
    August

Only in your opinion, doesn't have to be right.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Rain
    Rain
    Rain
    Rain?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭Joe Public

Mull through these figures for Casement and you should get a fair idea.

Historical data

You could also check out other sites here

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Last year, May to August was just cloud and rain. April had some good sun for a week or two.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭ByronB

Joe Public wrote: »
    Mull through these figures for Casement and you should get a fair idea.

Historical data

You could also check out other sites here

Thanks most helpful answer! Very interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭snowstreams

May looks like the sunniest month by a good distance. It has been a good month the last few years too apart from last year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,740 ✭✭✭Birdnuts

Last year, May to August was just cloud and rain. April had some good sun for a week or two.

June and July were rubbish allright - but the last week in May gave us the highest temps of the year while August was probably the best one in years(I know thats not saying much but I think it was the wamest since 2005).

Advertisement