Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tayto Cheese and Onion Crisp Bar - Where in Letterkenny can I buy them?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

They have ones in Kernan's Parkside that has recently re-opened on the N13. Not bad at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭TroutMask

Morelli's Ice Cream place has them on the counter today!

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭princess3901

These were on the counter of the cudtomer service desk in the old dunnes 2day

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭TroutMask

Back in Morelli's again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

These were on the counter of the cudtomer service desk in the old dunnes 2day

Confirmed, bought one for the wife, mother in law and brother in law.

Tasted like Dairylea Dunkers cheese, would not buy again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

yeah it really isn't a patch on caburys and tayto in the pub with a pint of guinness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

danniemcq wrote: »
    yeah it really isn't a patch on caburys and tayto in the pub with a pint of guinness!

Funnily enough, the wife said the exact same thing - should have used Cadburys.

Flibbles wrote: »
    Funnily enough, the wife said the exact same thing - should have used Cadburys.

I wonder could i make my own.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

danniemcq wrote: »
    I wonder could i make my own.....

Challenge for next weekend for ya.

Challenge for next weekend for ya.

Instead of a tin of sweetcorn look for the guy in the corner picking tayto out of his hair and covered in chocolate after i confuse "melt chocolate in saucepan" with "use kitchen chemicals to create an explosion to speed up melting process"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭donegal_man

The grocery/newsagent across the road from the old Dunnes has a box on the counter, I've just bought two of them and I'll report my findings after we sample them later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭colonel-yum-yum

Also got two from the same place today. That's my cousin's wedding gift sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭donegal_man

The grocery/newsagent across the road from the old Dunnes has a box on the counter, I've just bought two of them and I'll report my findings after we sample them later.

Well they've been tried and it's not an experience either of us has any desire to repeat

• Registered Users Posts: 6,944 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Had one of these today, yuk is all I have to say on the matter.

Had one of these today, yuk is all I have to say on the matter.

agreed, i still have one in my fridge

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭baboo800

Saw them in kiernans filling station today

Advertisement