Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MKV to ISO

Options
  • 16-04-2013 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to do this? Without leaving a watermark?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

DVDFlick will do it (I assume by iso you mean to DVD format?)

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Bu33les

yoyo wrote: »
    DVDFlick will do it (I assume by iso you mean to DVD format?)

Nick

Hi nick,

I have this running now for the last 3 hours and its only at 8%, its only a 500mb file and im using a sandy desktop i5.

Is their anything else? Tsmuxer can flip a 20GB+ mkv back to blu ray in less than 10mins. Is there a dvd equivalent?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,464 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

ConvertXtoDVD is very good but you have to pay

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Bu33les wrote: »
    Hi nick,

I have this running now for the last 3 hours and its only at 8%, its only a 500mb file and im using a sandy desktop i5.

Is their anything else? Tsmuxer can flip a 20GB+ mkv back to blu ray in less than 10mins. Is there a dvd equivalent?

Thanks.

DVDStyler is another one you could try. Your CPU should have no bother re-encoding videos quickly, I'd say 30-40 mins tops even less per video (1hr 30m length) but that would depend on a large number of factors

Nick

Advertisement