Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted: Very High 30mm rings for 77/22

• 16-04-2013 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Looking for a set of very high 30mm rings for a Ruger 77/22, I have searched all the dealers but can't source a pair. Has anybody got a set they are will to sell. I'd appreciate the help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Robotack

Looking for a set of very high 30mm rings for a Ruger 77/22, I have searched all the dealers but can't source a pair. Has anybody got a set they are will to sell. I'd appreciate the help.

What size objective lens? I got a set of burris high rings to work with a 56mm objective.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭alalkovitch

Hi Bud, ye 56 mm objective, that's what has me caught with even the high mounts...where are you based...I'm in Waterford but could travel anywhere reasonable... PM for number

Thanks

Alan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 121 ✭✭50cal

Pm sent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 449 ✭✭ianoo

i have a set of extra high 30mm mounts for sale .dont know if they will fit a ruger do !!! i'm in waterford as well so it'll cost you nothing to bring the rifle along and see ,check my add out on here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056859777

ian....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59 ✭✭Mackcon

I have burris xtr medium mounts and they give me exactly 1/2 inch from base to scope , the x large give exactly 1 inch from base to scope , get a couple of timber packers 1 inch thick to see if they would work out if you needed to order them , hope this helps

• Advertisement
Advertisement