Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Pomegranate?

Options
  • 16-04-2013 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

Couldn't find another location this question seemed suitable for? anywhere know where I can find it? I know the juice is everywhere

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭greengold9999

If you are in Dublin ring Foxes in Donnybrook - they do have them sometimes (although maybe only around Christmas)

They are quite common these days. I have seen them everywhere lidl, dunnes,any amount of green grocers
    Although I imagine they are out of season now. So they might not be the nicest.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭NickMondo

Cheers there's a home run place around the corner actually stocked them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

I usually get some in Lidl, then I bash the hell out of it and store the seeds in a bag and pop it in the freezer. Then just add it to cous cous, or take it out maybe 30-60 mins before eating to add to salads. Also I sometimes add a few seeds to ice cubes and really nice added to a glass of fizz or a cocktail.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

NickMondo wrote: »
    Couldn't find another location this question seemed suitable for? anywhere know where I can find it? I know the juice is everywhere

M&S have several pomegranate products.

M&S Simply Pomegranate has 17 pomegranates squeezed into the carton and costs just 1.60 EUR per carton or thereabouts.

• Advertisement
Advertisement