Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Dream about Boston Marathon bombing

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Why can't ye just post it here? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

I dreamed something similar before 9/11 but then I realized it was because I read one of Tom Clancys books describing a really similar scenario.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

The description of the person supposedly responsible (And someone who helped them) is detailed enough to start a manhunt. It'd be irresponsible to post it in public.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Nostradamus BS!

Can't even sleep because I'm dying with man flu, come on OP or someone just post the link. Please!

Any tips to help me sleep through my man flu are also welcomed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

I'd be interested in seeing this also if somebody had the time to send it to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Lon.C

Ok, I'll bite.Can someone forward it to me please.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭TwoBirds

I'm intrigued. Show me!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Similar thing happened to me, I had a dream that my grand dad died, the next day, he was grand but then he died of a heart attack 23 years later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭rockbeast

Marathon? It's been called Snickers for years

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

God damn it now I want to see it. Someone please send it on to me too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,430 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

I'd love to see it as well to see how accurate it is or just a generic description.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Columbia

Pendu wrote: »
    Infinite Monkeys

There will be another bombing/shooting in a given country within the next decade with its own unique characteristics.

Of the 7 billion people on the planet over the next decade one of these people will dream of a scenario somewhat close to the details of the event.

heres mine - school shooting in los angeles with racial element and car chase.

The infinite monkeys thing doesn't apply, because there is an infinite number of people on the planet. There is a vast, vast, vast difference between infinity and 7 billion.

What you're talking about is a coincidence, which is valid and is obviously the explanation for this.

If some kind soul could also forward me the picture, I'd be interested in the specifics of what was said.

The organisers of every large event probably get predictions of doom if you prove yourself to be accurate however people will listen I'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

The description of the person supposedly responsible (And someone who helped them) is detailed enough to start a manhunt. It'd be irresponsible to post it in public.

Can someone send me the link? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

Looks like it might be a while before we find out more about this dream.
    In the mean time I think we should all speculate on who the possible perpetrator was in the dream.

I'll go first.....um.Joan Burton.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

I'd love to see this too. Could someone take a minute and post it to me. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭justshane

I'd love to see this too. Could someone take a minute and post it to me. Thanks. plus 1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Please send it to me too.

Somebody just post the bloody thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

Ok ill bite , someone pm me the dream please

• Advertisement

Yeh this isn't really a discussion thread is it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement