Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick holiday Visa question

Options
  • 17-04-2013 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭

My family are heading to Aus in june for a month, flying with emirates.

we sent our passport photos to emirates as they said that they would arrange the holiday visas foc for us.

I confirmed with them that all was in order but just have a nagging doubt about it and would hate to arrrive at the airport to be denied entry because of not having the proper visa.

So im just looking for someone to confirm that this is standard practise and that I dont need to apply for the visa myself.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

You wont be allowed fly if you dont have a Aus Visa. So its in emirates best interest to have it sorted.

Rest assured you will be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭obnicc

I just booked flights yesterday with emirates and they didnt mention anything about sorting out the holiday visa for us

Advertisement