Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance query

Options
  • 17-04-2013 1:21am
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

Myself and a friend have an opportunity to get some business delivering/moving pre-owned vehicles to individuals in Ireland, the UK and Europe. My friend will be doing most of the driving but on the longer journeys, I will be going with him and sharing the driving.

I'm just wondering about insurance? Whats the best insurance cover to get. As its a business, standard car insurance cover obviously won't be suitable, however as we will be driving various vehicles, which policy type suits best?

Is it possible to get a motor trade insurance policy to cover continental driving too?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

You certainly need commercial/motor trade type cover. Talk to any of the larger brokers who will handle such policies for dealers or ask you friendly local garage guy for his insurance contact details!

Advertisement