Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best value nappies

Options
  • 17-04-2013 8:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭

We get our nappies in aldi.
    The ultra dry mamia midi nappies are €6.69 for 54 (12c each)
    The nappies are great quality too.

Is there any better value than this anywhere that are still good quality?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭MintyDoris

nino1 wrote: »
    We get our nappies in aldi.
    The ultra dry mamia midi nappies are €6.69 for 54 (12c each)
    The nappies are great quality too.

Is there any better value than this anywhere that are still good quality?

We use Aldi too. I really don't think you will find better value out there. I can't justify paying for the more expensive brands when these perform so well

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I never did any better than 12c a nappy

The best I remember getting for pampers is 16c a nappy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

Best value in the longer term is cloth nappies. We use cloth but also some lidl disposables

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Freddie Mercurys Bolero

Lidl sometimes do offer on nappies, 100 for 10.00. cheapest i ever got and no leaks etc.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Boots own brand or the beige bag of huggies when it is half price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

One of the shops in town, I think they are called Cash'n'Carry or something have Pampers for about 16c per nappy (green ones). I get them there. I really liked Aldi newborn nappies but bigger ones just don't work for the madam and I don't like Huggies either.

Advertisement