Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM Issue

Options
  • 17-04-2013 8:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I was using the BOI ATM at the branch on the Quay in Waterford last night, and had a slight issue.
    After keying in the amount wanted, I could hear the machine count the money, but then there was no sign of the money coming out. I had a look at the slot, and I could see that it was stuck. I pushed it with my finger, and the money popped out. 
    The correct amount came out, and the advice slip showed that the transaction went through, but I just thought I'd let ye know in case this needs to be attended to by maintenance?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi CardBordWindow,

Thank you very much for notifying us of the issue. I have sent it on to the branch to investigate this.

Thanks a million
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

No problem.

Advertisement