Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Total Cost;

Options
  • 17-04-2013 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Basically,my family currently have our broadband + phone with imagine,and I want to move now that our contract to them has expired.

my home previously had a phone line but that was literally cut off out side the wall,so because of this I'm going to need a new line put in,

So my query is,what would the total initial cost for getting the 24mb NGB + phone installed be.

So the line installation,activation and set up fee's etc.

And would I be able to keep my imagine phone number?..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

ArklowHoop wrote: »
    Basically,my family currently have our broadband + phone with imagine,and I want to move now that our contract to them has expired.

my home previously had a phone line but that was literally cut off out side the wall,so because of this I'm going to need a new line put in,

So my query is,what would the total initial cost for getting the 24mb NGB + phone installed be.

So the line installation,activation and set up fee's etc.

And would I be able to keep my imagine phone number?..

Hi  ArklowHoop,

Can you PM me with your full address and I can look into the broadband speed and packages available with eircom.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement