Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Moisturizer/BB Cream for oily skin

• 17-04-2013 9:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

Hey there beauties,
    I am having a bit of a skincare 'mare at the moment. I have been using Cetaphil oily skin cleanser and Oil of Olay Essentials Complete Care Solution for oily skin for years but lately my skin just keeps getting more and more oily.
    I used to wear Missha BB Cream but i think that made it worse so i went back to wearing foundation instead but thats not helped a jot!
    Can anyone recommend something nice that doesnt dry me out yet keeps the shine under control? I dont mind spending money on a good product... if its worth it of course :)
    Thanks,
    SM x

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

I use Garnier BB cream for oily skin and find it very good. Like you, normal foundation doesn't suit my skin at all.

Garnier-Collage.jpg

(not my pic)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 cunfam

Hi Supermouse, Can I ask do you buy Cetaphil oily skin cleanser in shops in Ireland or online? Finding it hard to get here! thanks a mill !

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭WaterLily.

+1 for the garnier bb cream. I have oily/combination skin and really love it!

on the downside though, if you are really pale it will most likely be too dark. Im quite pale (but not really pale) and I cant get away with the lightest shade during the winter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭SmokeyEyes

Skin79 Pink is good for oilier skin and the orange one is a much drier BB cream, although it's very pale so if you're not pale it prob won't suit!

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭quinevere

cunfam wrote: »
    Hi Supermouse, Can I ask do you buy Cetaphil oily skin cleanser in shops in Ireland or online? Finding it hard to get here! thanks a mill !

Hi if you ask at you pharmacy they should be able to order it for you - mc cabes order it for my sister

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3 aoifemcully

I have quite oily skin and the Catrice one is fantastic. Comes in a great shade for my fair skin, and does a great job of evening out my skin tone and giving ever-so-slight coverage. Amazing value as well! I think it is around the €6 price. catrice-spring-summer-2013-makeup-collection-info-photos.html&h=450&w=450&sz=32&tbnid=yifsmytShJ6IcM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=90&zoom=1&usg=__5LcK6BiCV2ubfPZNkOLnP2Z7RbU=&docid=LCWppzmRVVboRM&sa=X&ei=sKrZUdqEG-r17Abk6oC4CQ&ved=0CDgQ9QEwAw&dur=637

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

ive combination skin. I use the garnier BB cream or the light pink skin 79 BB cream and both are very good. if your pale the skin 79 ones will suit you. Im a medium in the garnier one so I find most of the skin 79 ones too light for me

Advertisement