Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toddler hair cut

Options
  • 17-04-2013 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

Got my 22 month olds hair cut in kiddie kut yesterday. When we left I thought it looked ok but now I hate it. I don't know whether its me being silly or that too much hair was cut or if its his head shape (be has a big head!). We have a confirmation next week and dunno whether to leave it alone and see if the haircut settles or to go to another place to see if they can do something.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I wouldn't recommend kiddie kutz anyway... they've always cut my daughters hair crooked! A normal hair dresser/barber would be much cheaper and better and most of them are well used to kids coming in!

Leave it for a few days, it will probably settle...

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Mellio

I have shaved my kids hair from very early on after two times going to the Kids Hairdressers and the normal barbers.

No matter what they hate getting there hair cut and cant sit still for two minutes, well mine cant anyway.

The first Kids Cut was ok but not worth the extra money just because, wasnt great and the normal barber had a fit cos it was too much hassle and told me to go to a kids barbers.

So I decided to buy some decent clippers and cut the hair myself, I have a 7 year old now and a 4 year old.

Now I can style the 7 year old as he gives me more time and patience but the 4 year old still has to be a quick crew cut.

If your not happy with it I would go else where or have a go yourself.

In terms of the size of the head they all are like that for a long time and it just takes getting used to having them with less hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

I like kiddie kutz for my daughters hair.

It might be taking some time to adjust your perspective to the new cut. Give it some time.

Advertisement