Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smok Dual Coils

Options
  • 17-04-2013 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭

I have been using these dual coil cartos from TBS for the last year or so.. Lately I have been getting alot of duds in the box ( 2 out of every 5 ). The duds fill up ok but when vaping I get a burned taste... it gets to a stage where there is that much juice in the carto that it overflows but produces no vapour at all:eek:... I was just wondering if anyone else has been having this problem with them.. Up to now i've just been binning the affected ones as they're reasonably cheap but its staring to add up when 2 out of every 5 are going in there.

Mez.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I used them last year for a while but went off them for a few reasons. One of them being the amount of duds.

Boges are far superior and I don't think I've ever got a dud. That said, there are people who have but overall the QC seems to be better.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Mezamo

I used them last year for a while but went off them for a few reasons. One of them being the amount of duds.

Boges are far superior and I don't think I've ever got a dud. That said, there are people who have but overall the QC seems to be better.

Where are these available??

Mez.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i think all of the irish sites have boges

http://www.ezsmoke.ie/boge-cartomizers-pack-p-144.html

iirc ezsmoke are the cheapest

You can use them standalone or buy a tank and punch. Probably try them standalone first to see how you like them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Hate to throw a spanner in the works here but Ive been getting alot of dud boges lately. Wondering if anyone else noticed this. Not doing anything different with them but they keep flooding in a tank.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I think Boge problems will probably always surface about this time every year. They'll have taken on tons of new trainee employees and the ones who were just getting into their stride will have left for greener pastures over the New Year/Spring Festival.
    Maybe.

What are the innokin ones like I wonder?

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Hate to throw a spanner in the works here but Ive been getting alot of dud boges lately. Wondering if anyone else noticed this. Not doing anything different with them but they keep flooding in a tank.

Think I might have got to the bottom of my cart problem. Went through 5 cartos and each one flooded.i got the agr v2 recently, but was only using the top cap of the v2 cause I hated the knurling of the v1 but was still using the base of the v1 cause I think it looks better(anal, I know :-( )Was talking to bart today (picked up a rsst and a few other toys.....ss here I come) and he said there are alot of issues with the v2.
    Anyhow....when I got home, I stuck one of the flooded cartos into the agr and put the ugly v1 top cap back on and guess what..no flooding.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

Think I might have got to the bottom of my cart problem. Went through 5 cartos and each one flooded.i got the agr v2 recently, but was only using the top cap of the v2 cause I hated the knurling of the v1 but was still using the base of the v1 cause I think it looks better(anal, I know :-( )Was talking to bart today (picked up a rsst and a few other toys.....ss here I come) and he said there are alot of issues with the v2.
    Anyhow....when I got home, I stuck one of the flooded cartos into the agr and put the ugly v1 top cap back on and guess what..no flooding.

The agr i have has no knurling so thats the v2 :confused: it has a mind of its own with the boge carto,s that i,m using with gurgling and flooding at times,so it looks like the fault is not with the boges after all,phew :)

damon5 wrote: »
    The agr i have has no knurling so thats the v2 :confused: it has a mind of its own with the boge carto,s that i,m using with gurgling and flooding at times,so it looks like the fault is not with the boges after all,phew :)

Yeah, still not sure what the issue is??
    I was sure your problem was the punching- too big or too many but now Im not so sure! All I know is the v2 floods on me everytime and the v1 doesnt. Must be the odd one thats affected cause other people are getting on fine with them. WEIRD!!!

• Advertisement

Yeah, still not sure what the issue is??
    I was sure your problem was the punching- too big or too many but now Im not so sure! All I know is the v2 floods on me everytime and the v1 doesnt. Must be the odd one thats affected cause other people are getting on fine with them. WEIRD!!!

Have been using the same boge,tank and filling with juice and no problems at all since,cant trust it so woulldnt be leaving the house without a back up though :)

Have been using the same boge,tank and filling with juice and no problems at all since,cant trust it so woulldnt be leaving the house without a back up though :)

Ya, havent been using the agr much (been using the a7condomoid, dont ask :-) ) but last night the flooded carto with the version 1 top cap didnt flood, left a full tank of juice in it and this morning it was perfect-no flooding.
    I think some of the v2's have some sort of vacuum/air pressure problem, could be wrong though, wouldnt be the first time! :-D

Ya, havent been using the agr much (been using the a7condomoid, dont ask :-) ) but last night the flooded carto with the version 1 top cap didnt flood, left a full tank of juice in it and this morning it was perfect-no flooding.

I think some of the v2's have some sort of vacuum/air pressure problem, could be wrong though, wouldnt be the first time! :-D

Think you have something there with your last comment,was thinking the same thing this morning......
    The joys of motoring,the joys of vaping and now the joys of balancing water chemistry in an aquarium,where will it end :)

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Im getting about one or two per box of boges lately that are just a very dull vape :P. Less vapour and throat hit, no crackle (need my crackle!). Strange draw too most noticeably.

I still love them though. :D

Are you using them in an agr by any chance? Are they flooding?
    Still love them too, when their not flooding that is :-)

WHO ME :) i,m still using the same boge and the same agr tank that was having problems with and aok,using pipe juice at the moment as runny as water and no bother :cool:

WHO ME :) i,m still using the same boge and the same agr tank that was having problems with and aok,using pipe juice at the moment as runny as water and no bother :cool:

Sorry, was meant for beans, glad to hear your agr is working though :-)

Ya AGRs. Never had flooding issues with carto tanks. Even the cheap slidey smoktech ones have been fine in that regard.

BeansBeans wrote: »
    Ya AGRs. Never had flooding issues with carto tanks. Even the cheap slidey smoktech ones have been fine in that regard.

If you can, try one of those duds in another tank.

I use other tanks besides the AGR. No flooding just the usual carto dud effect. Although to make it worse, one of the juices im on at the moment, murders the coils :p. Dead carto in 2 or 3 days.
    Boges have definitely been feeling under the weather lately though :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement