Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paco outlet factory Bandon

Options
  • 17-04-2013 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Can somebody tell me if it is worth my while poing to Bandon to visit the Paco outlet. The reason I ask is because living close to Dublin there are a few shops close by. I was told the Bandon shop was great value and want to bring my mother down for a look but it wouldn't be worth the long journey if prices, stock are much the same.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭.red.

flahers wrote: »
    Can somebody tell me if it is worth my while poing to Bandon to visit the Paco outlet. The reason I ask is because living close to Dublin there are a few shops close by. I was told the Bandon shop was great value and want to bring my mother down for a look but it wouldn't be worth the long journey if prices, stock are much the same.

Thanks

Ive never been in there but cant imagine its cheap enough to warrant a return spin from dublin. When you take in the price of petrol youd wanna buy a lot of clothes to save any money.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I have never been in the one in Bandon but have been to the one in Killarney and in Wilton Cork a few times and would say it was not worth the 30 mile journey I made not to mind say from Dublin.

I have picked up a couple of nice pieces but neither of these items were cheap and to be honest I could have got similar for a similar price anywhere.

Advertisement