Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help with work

Options
  • 17-04-2013 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I need help with writing an email to my employer in relation to the work place. I am not gonna say what kinda job i have have but i deal with customers. Anyways i basically want an increase in wages, i want them to make the place safer for me, i want lunch br eaks. I an no good with words and was just wondering if someone could help me with what to say to them. I was advised by the union to write this email and if they don't respond within a week that the union are gonna deal with them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭carly_86

I need help with writing an email to my employer in relation to the work place. I am not gonna say what kinda job i have have but i deal with customers. Anyways i basically want an increase in wages, i want them to make the place safer for me, i want lunch br eaks. I an no good with words and was just wondering if someone could help me with what to say to them. I was advised by the union to write this email and if they don't respond within a week that the union are gonna deal with them
    I was in the same position

Advertisement