Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Instrumental Transcommunication

Options
  • 17-04-2013 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone follow the ITC idea? You know, using tellys, frank boxes etc etc to 'communicate with the dead'.

The question I wish to ask anyone who reckons this is research, is if you are using parts of radios or indeed using tv sets, surely you are going to receive audio signals plus experience pareidolia when watching the tvs?

Anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭lisatiffany

Well funnily enough if you follow technology back far enough you will find stories of how some of the first Dictaphones had to be recalled in great numbers because people were claiming it was faulting and picking up voices that weren't there. Eventually they wondered if it was picking up voices from those who had passed over and that particular model was sought after by I suppose you would call them ghost hunters and e.v.p enthusiasts. There are also stories of people tuning in early television sets to pick up not just voices but images of passed loved ones, of course back then they had maybe 1 or 2 channels so it's more plausible to say that was possible back then versus now where we constantly surrounded by so many digital signals and frequencies.

I reckon frank boxes might actually work though I've never used one and don't really go for any of that equipment, I don't see anything wrong with it and it's safer than cutting corners with spirit boards that just cause trouble. I mostly just concentrate doing it through clairvoyance and basic mediumship but then hard skeptics will just claim if someone is talking to someone that they don't see or hear then obviously that person is loopers. Where technology comes in is it provides a platform for those voices or sounds and images to scientifically prove that yes there is something there. It takes out the level of doubt you would get when someone says you can't hear it because it's vibrating or resonating and instead puts it out there for all to hear. I'd be curious to try a frank box sometime but at the same time my main interest is spirit communication through applied meditation and the like so I'd feel like it was a little too synthetic and maybe like I was cheating. Great topic by the way.

Advertisement