Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Technical Question - EStatements

Options
  • 17-04-2013 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭

H, This is more of a technical question so I'm not sure if you can help or not.

I'm trying to open my Bank of Ireland e-statement on line. (PDF) I click view estatement and I get the message: This PDF Document might not be displayed correctly.

I've tried
    * Firefox version 20.0.1
    * IE Version 8

I'm on adobe PDF version XI

I'm just wondering if you can give any help or advice on what to check?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi highgiant1985,

We have had received a similar query recently and my colleague Pat replied with the below:

We have recently been made aware of an issue recently where customers are having problems viewing eStatements when using newer versions of Firefox. This is due to Mozilla including their PDF viewer as the default option.

To fix the issue that you are having, please first ensure that you have Adobe Reader installed. Next, log into 365Online and try to open an eStatement. This will open a blank window with a notification bar at the top. On the right hand side of the notification bar you should see a button labelled 'Open With Different Viewer'. Please click on this button. You will then need to set Adobe reader as the default PDF viewer and restart your browser.

Once you have restarted Firefox, you should have no issues opening or viewing eStatements. Please note: You will need to re-download any eStatements again once you have completed the steps above. Please delete any eStatements that were previously downloaded bank statement PDF format files that seem damaged and download them again. Should be able to view them this time.

I hope this answers your question and should help.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

that worked thanks for the reply.

Advertisement