Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread not showing up

Options
  • 17-04-2013 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I posted a thread here in relation to a recent ban but it doesn't seem to be showing up here. Any particular reasons why?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

No, you didn't start any threads in here, nor could you since you've never received a ban. Your only post in here previously was an attempt to interfere in someone else's thread and it was promptly removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Keelan11

It was more an infraction that a ban, but it was unjust all the same. I spent ages writing that post, mustn't have gone through in the end. Should I raise my issue here or start a new thread? The mod who bestowed me with the prestigious honor suggested that I raise my point here.

And as for 'interfering' in other peoples posts, I never realised that it was prohibited. I apologise I was only trying to add my opinions. But now understand that it is not allowed.

Looking forward to resolving my issue with you,
    Keelan11

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Take the time to read the large mandatory instruction image at the top, and when that's done, start a new thread to contest the infraction after you've PM'd the mods involved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement