Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods Ireland someone help

Options
  • 17-04-2013 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone,

I recently placed an order with Littlewoods Ireland and i was contacted by them and they told me i must make an "initial payment" of €53 which i have made via postal order.

I'm just wondering has anyone experienced any problems with them after making this payment.

I sent it by registered post which i tracked and seen it was signed for today but when i rang them they said they will contact the payments department and chase up the postal order to add it to my account and they will contact me by phone to let me know when i can place an order.

I sent it with all my account details so surely when it was signed for it would have been added to my account.

I would appreciate any feedback from someone who has dealt with littlewoods in this situation and has some information regarding this issue.

Many thanks in advance.

Deco

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,847 ✭✭✭Polar101

I don't see what the problem is, surely Littlewoods' mail room doesn't do payments as well? Give them a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

decol92 wrote: »
    I sent it with all my account details so surely when it was signed for it would have been added to my account.

The postal order would have been received into the mail room. From there, it will have to travel via internal mail to the cash applications team. Then it will sit in someone's inbox until they get around to processing it. Unfortunately, it doesn't happen instantaneously

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

I imagine it will take a few days via postal order - they do take the payment online/over the phone if it is more convenient.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 decol92

thanks everyone. they rang me yesterday to tell me they received the payment. i just seen so many negative reviews about how long they take and how messy orders get so i just needed a few opinions. but thanks again everyone

Advertisement