Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where to get an IGO-L?

Options
  • 17-04-2013 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

I ordered an IGO-L a few days ago from e-smokeireland and found out today that my order never went through! This was my own fault, but when I tried to order again today they were out of stock... Thebestshop seem to be out of stock as well, so that options out the window... Does anyone know where I could pick up an IGO-L before the weekend? Thanks guys :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

not exactly what you're looking for but esi have the a7. fantastic atty and you'll have it before the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭craiclad

not exactly what you're looking for but esi have the a7. fantastic atty and you'll have it before the weekend

Yeah, I've tried the A7 before, its nice for silica but I really like using SS mesh as a wick and SS is pretty fiddly to set up in the A7...
    I picked up the IGO-L a few days ago and it really blew me away, I have one running at 1.6 ohms on my Vamo and I wanted to grab another to run at around .7 on the new Natural Mechanical Mod I just got... It looks stunning on the Natural and I wanted to experiment with a wider airhole without having to worry about ruining the only IGO I have.

Thanks though :)

Advertisement