If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5.1 speakers & amp

Options
  • 17-04-2013 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,

I haven't posted in here quite a long time. I have a friend who is looking for something half decent but not over the top on price. 

He is looking at corner mounted speakers instead of floor and shelf mounted.

Would you have anything and a decent?

Regards,

Ronan

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

ronaneire wrote: »
    Hey lads,

I haven't posted in here quite a long time. I have a friend who is looking for something half decent but not over the top on price. 

He is looking at corner mounted speakers instead of floor and shelf mounted.

Would you have anything and a decent?

Regards,

Ronan

Hi Ronan,

Thanks for getting in touch, and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

Got a nice system in mind that could work well :)

Check out the Yamaha RXV 373 currently priced at £219.00.  This is a fairly basic amp, no internet radio etc.  For sound quality though it's fantastic.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/yamaha/rxv373/yama-rxv373-blk

For a good speaker pack to match that can be corner mounted check out the Boston Soundware XS 5.1 currently priced at £219.95.  This is a very slick speaker pack.  Wouldn't even know the speakers are there until you hear them.  For such a small speakers the sound would blow you away.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/search/boston%20soundware%20xs%205.1

I can offer this pack for £453.90 inc delivery.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Rather then start a new thread. Looking for something similar myself.

Could I get a price on the Boston Speakers in white and the Yamaha RXV 473 Delivered to Waterford.

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Stokolan wrote: »
    Rather then start a new thread. Looking for something similar myself.

Could I get a price on the Boston Speakers in white and the Yamaha RXV 473 Delivered to Waterford.

Thanks
    @ Stololan,

thanks for the post - and the opportunity to quote, much appreciated!

Yamaha RXV473 / Boston Acoustics XSB 5.1 SE - £469.90 / €564.99 including delivery to Waterford..

@ Ronaneire

If your friend is looking for something a little less expensive we also have the Pioneer HTP071:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-packages/pioneer/htp071/pion-htp071

showimage.php?image=309145.jpg&max_width=555&max_height=555
    This is a tailored 5.1 system from Pioneer including the 5.1 speaker kit - it's just been reduced from £299.95 to £249.95 and I can do a Boardie special on it at £229.95 ...

Keep us posted and thanks again for the posts guys - much appreciated!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Hi John,

Thanks for that, I showed him the Pioneer and he is happy to go with that, also would there be a Pioneer Blue-Ray player on a special? Or do have a decent player?

Regards,

Ronan

Hi Ronan,

All we have at the moment is the Pioneer BDP 450 currently priced at £184.95.

This is also a smart blu-ray so if connected into your network at home you'll get access to Youtube, Facebook etc.

Excellent player too and does a great job at upscaling DVDs too.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/blu-ray/pioneer/bdp450/pion-bdp450

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Advertisement

Hi Chris,

A bit too dear for what he wants, something for half that maybe? He is interested in the Pioneer system, so if you can come back with something either one of use will give you a call with the payment.

Thanks,

Ronan

Hi Chris,

A bit too dear for what he wants, something for half that maybe? He is interested in the Pioneer system, so if you can come back with something either one of use will give you a call with the payment.

Thanks,

Ronan

Hi Ronan,

If he's trying to keep the budget low but still something of decent quality then the Pioneer is the way to go :)

Got them in stock and ready to go if you're interested.  Delivery to anywhere in ROI would be just £12.99.  Can drop me a PM with your contact details, or you can get us on 0044 333 900 0070 / 0071.

Chris

Hi Chris,

He is interested in the Pioneer unit and speakers, he doesn't want to pay £185 for a blu ray player, if you have something for half that then he will purchase it along with the amp and speakers.

Regards,

Ronan

Hi Chris,

He is interested in the Pioneer unit and speakers, he doesn't want to pay £185 for a blu ray player, if you have something for half that then he will purchase it along with the amp and speakers.

Regards,

Ronan
    Hi Ronan.

There are plenty of Blu Ray players for around your budget.

Have a look over the following link a see which one catches you eye:
    http://www.richersounds.com/products/home-cinema/home-cinema-separates/blu-ray

Any listed as "LAST FEW" will be Ex-Display and we will be unable to ship them.

Among the most popular would be the Panasonic's or the Sony's.

Hi Chris,

This is lloks like the one?

http://www.richersounds.com/product/blu-ray/sony/bdps185-film-pack/sony-bdps185-discs

I will send you a private message now.

• Advertisement

Hi Chris,

This is lloks like the one?

http://www.richersounds.com/product/blu-ray/sony/bdps185-film-pack/sony-bdps185-discs

I will send you a private message now.
    Hi Ronaneire,

Order left us this afternoon and should be there for Monday :)

Hope you have a good weekend.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.