If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

47LM620T

Options
  • 17-04-2013 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I see that these (47LM620T ) are still for sale in the UK stores. Any left in the irish shop. Even a display model??

Budget will not go up to the newer model of the the 620
    Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

foxirl wrote: »
    Hi,
    I see that these (47LM620T ) are still for sale in the UK stores. Any left in the irish shop. Even a display model??

Budget will not go up to the newer model of the the 620
    Thanks
    Hi Foxirl.

We only have the 42" version left as all the 47" are now gone :(

Might there be another screen or manufacturer that would suit? What are your requirements for the new set?

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭foxirl

Hi Foxirl.

We only have the 42" version left as all the 47" are now gone 

Might there be another screen or manufacturer that would suit? What are your requirements for the new set?
    Hi Kenny,
    Had my heart set on one of these after reading several reviews and especially after seeing the price they were on your UK site. 
    Looking at 47 LED with passive 3D and smart. The LM620T ticked all the boxes at that price :-(

Might hold off and save for the 47LA620V then in the meantime. 

Thanks anyway

Hi Kenny,
    Had my heart set on one of these after reading several reviews and especially after seeing the price they were on your UK site. 
    Looking at 47 LED with passive 3D and smart. The LM620T ticked all the boxes at that price :-(

Might hold off and save for the 47LA620V then in the meantime. 

Thanks anyway

Hi Fox,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We have a nice price on the Toshiba 47VL963.  The only thing it doesn't have is a web browser built in.  It's passive 3D and included 4 pairs of glasses in the box.  One thing it does have over the LG is a satellite tuner built in.  Our price on this is £599.95.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/toshiba/47vl963b/tosh-47vl963

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Hi Fox,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We have a nice price on the Toshiba 47VL963.  The only thing it doesn't have is a web browser built in.  It's passive 3D and included 4 pairs of glasses in the box.  One thing it does have over the LG is a satellite tuner built in.  Our price on this is £599.95.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/toshiba/47vl963b/tosh-47vl963

Let me know what you think.

Chris
    Thanks Chris,

Had my heart set on the LG but will take a look at the Toshiba and come back to you if I want to go ahead with it.

Foxirl

Thanks Chris,

Had my heart set on the LG but will take a look at the Toshiba and come back to you if I want to go ahead with it.

Foxirl
    Hi Foxirl.

No worries at all.

Just drop us a line when you've had a look at the Toshiba.

• Advertisement

Hi Foxirl.

No worries at all.

Just drop us a line when you've had a look at the Toshiba.
    Hi Foxirl.

We have just had a customer cancel on a 47LM670 priced at £799.95 if that is of any interest to you?

Hi Foxirl.

We have just had a customer cancel on a 47LM670 priced at £799.95 if that is of any interest to you?
    Thanks Kenny but I think the fact that the 620s were only 599 was what was drawing me to them in the first place so an extra 200 is a above my budget even for the better TV. Thanks anyway

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks Kenny but I think the fact that the 620s were only 599 was what was drawing me to them in the first place so an extra 200 is a above my budget even for the better TV. Thanks anyway
    No problem - as you know we are here to tempt ;)

Keep us posted if you spot anything interesting!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

No problem - as you know we are here to tempt 

Keep us posted if you spot anything interesting!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    John and Kenny,

Thanks for your help on this and I was very tempted by the Toshiba but managed to source a good deal on a LM640 so ended up going with that.
    If I had been a bit quicker I could have gotten the LM620 from yourselves but maybe next time.

Thanks

John and Kenny,

Thanks for your help on this and I was very tempted by the Toshiba but managed to source a good deal on a LM640 so ended up going with that.
    If I had been a bit quicker I could have gotten the LM620 from yourselves but maybe next time.

Thanks
    No problem at all.

Should you need anything in the future please just drop us a line.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.