Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VIP e-cig.

Options
  • 17-04-2013 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭

So a friend came around with an e-cig of his own, a VIP one.

After my horrendous experience with the Jasper and Jasper rubbish, I thought this would be crap, so I gave it a whirl.

To my actual shock, it wasn't bad! If I knew what the liquid was I'd actually give it a go.

It was a nice size, the automatic battery kicked in quickly, decent vapor, flavour and a small, but noticible throat hit.

I'm not going to be giving up my ego and T2 combo anytime soon for one, but it's good to see the more common e-cigs are getting better.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

jamie72 wrote: »
    So a friend came around with an e-cig of his own, a VIP one.

After my horrendous experience with the Jasper and Jasper rubbish, I thought this would be crap, so I gave it a whirl.

To my actual shock, it wasn't bad! If I knew what the liquid was I'd actually give it a go.

It was a nice size, the automatic battery kicked in quickly, decent vapor, flavour and a small, but noticible throat hit.

I'm not going to be giving up my ego and T2 combo anytime soon for one, but it's good to see the more common e-cigs are getting better.
    As with all cigalikes Jamie, the first 20/30 minutes is reasonably ok for vapour and hit, I lasted 6 weeks off fags by using them, but as the battery runs down the performance drops dramatically, that's why I moved on to better devices and no doubt many others.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Was it a VIP one? Just curious as I want to make sure my mate stays off the fags. Might email him the budget starter kit link on ESI. At least if he gets fed up he can have a proper set up the next day.

Was it a VIP one? Just curious as I want to make sure my mate stays off the fags. Might email him the budget starter kit link on ESI. At least if he gets fed up he can have a proper set up the next day.
    No it wasn't VIP, I used Smokegreen.ie Greensmoke.co.uk and Jackvapour.com.
    Never come across any cigalike battery than performed well after 20 minutes of vaping. Very noticable drop off in vapour and hit.
    If I didn't want to use mods and was adamant on staying on cigalikes, I would percy with Greensmoke.co.uk best of a bad bunch.
    But who knows in time some crowd might make an acceptable improvements in 280 mah batteries. But at the moment they are selling so much they obviously don't see the need to invest in R&D.

P.I.T.A wrote: »
    No it wasn't VIP, I used Smokegreen.ie Greensmoke.co.uk and Jackvapour.com.
    Never come across any cigalike battery than performed well after 20 minutes of vaping. Very noticable drop off in vapour and hit.
    If I didn't want to use mods and was adamant on staying on cigalikes, I would percy with Greensmoke.co.uk best of a bad bunch.
    But who knows in time some crowd might make an acceptable improvements in 280 mah batteries. But at the moment they are selling so much they obviously don't see the need to invest in R&D.

My 650mah ego generally lasts me a day of vaping. Surely a 280mah should get more than 20 minutes?

My 650mah ego generally lasts me a day of vaping. Surely a 280mah should get more than 20 minutes?
    Sorry Jamie the 280 used to last me about 5 hours roughly, I meant as the battery runs down the performance runs down with it, not like a vv device where the battery performs the same until it dies, the auto batteries performance noticeably fades as you use it.

• Advertisement

Ah right, so along with a small battery, they aren't regulated either. Get ya.

Ah right, so along with a small battery, they aren't regulated either. Get ya.
    Yeah, should have said that at the start :D

Advertisement