Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No BF3, broken PS3

Options
  • 17-04-2013 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

Please help:

I have a 4 year old PS3 and all I play is one game, Battlefield 3. I purchased the original game on disk and since then I joined “premium” which gave me access to 5 add-on packs.

I am told today it will cost €200 to fix the PS3 and he said I should buy a second hand one instead.

My question is; how do I get the stuff on my PS3 to a new one, be it a brand new one or a second hand one?

I am stupid at this stuff so please help.

{i posted this elsewhere but I hope fellow Battlefielders will feel my pain}

Comments

Swap out the hard drive into the new ps3. Easy enough to do. Your stats etc. won't be affected.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Is it not through that once I log into PSN on a new PS3 my stats and access to premium is carried over?

mozattack wrote: »
    Is it not through that once I log into PSN on a new PS3 my stats and access to premium is carried over?

Just sign in as normal, everything is carried over. Your bf3 stats are saved on EA's servers. I've done it twice now(one ps3 died and i put in a 1tb hd into my current one) and had no problems.

Advertisement