Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan Repayments

Options
  • 17-04-2013 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

[font=arial, sans-serif]Hi[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]I was on before asking about holding off paying 2 months of a loan. I was advised to ring which I did the first month went on ok I paid the next month but I had requested a March payment to be held off (I explained the situation but can again if needs be)[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]However this month I got a letter saying it had not been paid and it needed to be paid within 21 days there was 2 DD's that I have paid through alternative methods but they came back unpaid (I understand this is an issue with them and have raised it with them) it also said failure to pay will result in all banking services being suspended.[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]I phoned up on Friday but still haven’t heard back,[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]Could someone here look into this?[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]Pressure.[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Pressure,

Thanks for posting.

We're sorry to hear you have not received a return call. Although we would be unable to investigate this issue as we do not have access to account specific information. We'd be more than happy to contact your branch on your behalf to request they call you back as soon as possible. If you would like us to do this, please send us a pm with your full name, contact phone number and the branch you left the messages with.

Thanks
    Tara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Pressure,

We've received your pm, thank you, I've replied with an update from the branch if you could have a look when you get a chance.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement