Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

entrance to Delta estate off Ballysimon Road

• 17-04-2013 3:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

I drive in here regularly to use the gym (Busy Bee I think its called, cant remember just now) and I also sometimes visit it for Soundstore, Finewines etc but on two occassions (the second on this morning) my car skidded when turning into the estate.
    Its never happened anywhere else and my tyres (and my driving) is fine, I was not going at speed, its like I hit an oil patch.
    Just wandering has it happened to anybody else?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

yep last saturday morning going in there. Its like you hit an incredibly smooth part right as you turn and it just slides out.

Thankfully nothing was coming towards me becuase i did end up a little bit in the other lane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

If it is outside the barrier then you should be able to report it to the Council otherwise the Retail Park Management Company would need to be informed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I always find that my car always kicks out a bit going out of there.More so than anywhere else

Advertisement