Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking For A New 3 in 1 (Printer, Scanner, Photocopier)

Options
  • 17-04-2013 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 903 ✭✭✭

I'm looking a new printer as my HP is broken, its a good few years old. I need new but cheapish printer that is also able to scan & photocopy.

A big thing here guys is one that can take very cheap ink catridges. The prices for the HP ink catridges were a an absolute rip off, even getting them refilled at refill stores was expensive especially when they ran out in time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 chrispin

Hi Herrick i bought a canon mp620 3 in 1 printer plus it is
    wifi compatable for wireless printing. I buy my ink in lidl.
    They get them in 5 or 6 times a year with their specials.
    This printer takes 5 ink cartridges normaly costing €17.99
    each..I pay €3.99 each for them.I never had any problem
    with them. They work exactly the same as canon ones.
    Lidl also do ink for other make and model printers but i
    can only tell you my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭A New earth

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Herrick wrote: »
    A big thing here guys is one that can take very cheap ink catridges. The prices for the HP ink catridges were a an absolute rip off,

See my posts in this thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056881898

Advertisement