Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrongful Infraction

Options
  • 17-04-2013 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hello I believe that I have been wrongfully punished and singled out by a moderator here on boards. I am being accused of trolling, a concept I have only just learned the meaning of. It was in a conspiracy theory forum and my post was accused of being intentionally provoking. This is something which I find shocking as there were far more provocative posts in the forum.

I have been in contact with the mod who wrongly punished me. He told me to fight my case here, so here I am.

I look forward to seeing how this is resolved.

Kind Regards,
    Keelan11

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Keelan11

Sorry this should actually be labeled Rec: the infraction actually came from After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,689 ✭✭✭✭Penn

After discussion with the poster, infraction will be reversed and this can be marked as resolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement