Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M.Litt Viva

• 17-04-2013 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi all, I am looking for advice on my M.Litt viva which is coming up in 10 days or so. I just received a notice about it today.

I have read the very useful sticky on Vivas and taken notes on it but my situation is a bit different. It is unusual to have a viva on a MLitt unless one of the examiners thinks the work isnt up to scratch. So I am going in to the viva immediately on the defensive.

I am trying to stay positive and view it as a chance to explain my position but does anyone have any good advice? I will be meeting my supervisor in the next few days but I don't know how much thesis specific advice she will have.

Advertisement