Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ready to eat Tempeh in Dublin

Options
  • 17-04-2013 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Just wondering if anyone on here knows any store/cafe/restaurant/market in Dublin that sells Tempeh that is already marinated and ready to eat? When I was in LA last autumn I bought some at a farmer's market and it was delish!! Have tried looking but can't seem to find any that's cooked and ready to eat anywhere in Dublin :(

Thanks in advance guys :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Highly doubt you'll find it ready to eat. I only just found it at all in the Asian market.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 funkyfemme

Zombienosh wrote: »
    Highly doubt you'll find it ready to eat. I only just found it at all in the Asian market.

Thanks anyways Zombienosh :) , figured it was a long shot but said I'd ask!! Will have to have a look in the Asian market for it myself and have a go at cooking it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

Just a warning, I've gone into Asia Market looking for it a couple of times and they haven't had it. They seem to sell out of it pretty quickly whenever they get it in.

Nourish on Wicklow Street should definitely have it, though at an extortionate price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,186 ✭✭✭ooter

Out of stock at the moment alright,the stuff nourish sells is not great at all.

Advertisement