Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tropical fish tank

Options
  • 17-04-2013 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi I'm looking to kit out my tropical fish tank,ornaments and fish,wondering if anyone knows any good shops? I live in Dublin by the way :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭genuine leather

I remember being in a really good tropical/pond fish shop a short spin out on the blessington road out from dublin beside the blue gardinea pub.
    few years since i was there, im sure someone will chime in and let you know if they are still rocking
    GL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

Seahorse behind the Red Cow on the Naas Road are about the best these days. The one you're thinking of close to Blessington is Aquatic Village. I haven't been there in a few years either. If you're on the Northside, Artane Aquatics opposite Artane Castle are also good.

You should check Adverts for second hand set ups. There's always a few for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

I remember being in a really good tropical/pond fish shop a short spin out on the blessington road out from dublin beside the blue gardinea pub.
    few years since i was there, im sure someone will chime in and let you know if they are still rocking
    GL

It's in Brittas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

Al Capwned wrote: »
    It's in Brittas.

its called aquatic village

http://www.aquatic-village.com/#!__home

Advertisement