Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green tripe

• 17-04-2013 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm trying to source a regular source of green tripe for my dog. I live in Southwest Cork. Is there anywhere in Ireland?

Can anyone help please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭juniord

ill pm you a source for it in cork

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Sorry to hijack but how smelly is it really? :P Worse than fox poo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭Rommie

It reeks tk123, smells like a slurry pit :P

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭juniord

i get it minced and frozen so its not too bad, the fresh stuff stinks to high heaven if its left for a few days , the dog devours it , you wont forget to wash your hands if you handle it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kataya

Yep stinks, but I too would like it minced and frozen. Well the dog would ha. Dogs really love it, and thrive on it.

Just remember to stay upwind of your dog afterwards though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

juniord wrote: »
    i get it minced and frozen so its not too bad, the fresh stuff stinks to high heaven if its left for a few days , the dog devours it , you wont forget to wash your hands if you handle it :D

Yeah I've seen that dogsfirst do it and also prize choice do a free flow one so you can just pour out what you need but it's 70 odd percent water so don't think it's worth the price! The dogs first one would be too much to use on one go and don't know if it'd break up easily?

Advertisement