Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need a sound editor

Options
  • 17-04-2013 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

hi
    i have some recordings of phone coversations that have some background
    noise and low voices. i need to enhance the recordings if possible.
    does anyone know how i go about getting a professional to do something if possible and who to look for.
    i am not expecting miracles but need a professional opinion.
    all answers appreciated.
    this is very very important.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Neurojazz

bangjax wrote: »
    hi
    i have some recordings of phone coversations that have some background
    noise and low voices. i need to enhance the recordings if possible.
    does anyone know how i go about getting a professional to do something if possible and who to look for.
    i am not expecting miracles but need a professional opinion.
    all answers appreciated.
    this is very very important.
    thanks

There is software called RX2 made by Izotope - http://www.izotope.com/products/audio/rx/

There's even a free demo - I've got this software and is excellent at isolating/removing noise with surgical precision.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭jeuneespoire

email me jeuneespoire@hotmail.co.uk and i'll sort you out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 bangjax

thank for the replies and messages . i haven't been able to reply till now but i i'll try your suggestions this afternoon . thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Radiosurfer

I'd also be able to do something for you if the other options don't work out. PM me if so.

I'd also be able to do something for you if the other options don't work out. PM me if so.

cant PM as ive less than 39 posts :eek: though if u pm ur email i can contact u that way

• Advertisement

Apologies to the people i haven't replied to yet. I will soon.
    Can anyone help mw first to record files from my phone to laptop via the 3.5 jack . Do i need sound editor soft soft ware . Just want store files on hd

Advertisement