Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Johns Cork to UCD

Options
  • 17-04-2013 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi I'm just wondering can someone help me. I hoping to go to UCD for veterinary nursing as its the only level 8 degree in Ireland but as the points are so high for it and I won't get them, Im wondering if there is a back door route to get there by applying to St Johns in Cork and then going to UCD? Any advice would be brilliant thank you:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Wisco

You could possibly re-apply to UCD after finishing in Cork, but as far as I know there's nothing that transfers. To be honest, if you want to do vet nursing, I'd apply to any program except for Cork (DKIT, Athlone, UCD) as I don't believe Cork offers a high enough standard of education in the field and you may find it harder to get a job.

Advertisement