Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tanning Moisturisers?

• 17-04-2013 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

Looking for some recommendations please. :)

My brother is getting married in June and my mam is planning on having a bit of a tan for the wedding. She's hoping that we'll have a bit of sun so she can do it naturally, but in the (likely) event that we don't, she's looking into alternatives. The thing is,she hates spray tans.

I was suggesting moisturisers that have tan in them as an alternative. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good brand and tips for applying them?Or any other ways of getting a nice tan for the day? (apart from sunbeds!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I'm not a fan of the moisturizing ones.

I'd recommend looking at Cocoa brown 1hour tan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 777 ✭✭✭boogle

I use the Dove moisturiser with tan in. I'm really pale and I find it gives a nice subtle colour without looking at all fake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

I second the cocoa brown. Its easy to apply gives a lovely even color and smells better or should I say less than any other tans I've tried including gradual tanners. If you want a natural look, just wash it off after an hour. Great stuff and so cheap in pennys.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭traineeacc

Similar to the Dove one I think the Palmers brand tan mosturizer\is far better and very natural looking more glow than fake tan looking. Spray tans can be done well and lightly too

Advertisement