Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

emobile order

Options
  • 17-04-2013 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

I have ordered the emobile select unlimited for €32 pm 30 day contract. I got an email back saying that a member of the sales team would review my order but that was over a week ago and I haven't heard anything since. Now I`m afraid I may not have selected the correct option on the website when ordering as I may have selected the option for eircom customers even though there is no difference between the eircom/non eircom customer price plan for the 30 day contract.
    Could you look into it for me please, the order number was [font=Tahoma, sans-serif]EMBPRV3XNXR[/font]
    [font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

RaggyDays wrote: »
    I have ordered the emobile select unlimited for €32 pm 30 day contract. I got an email back saying that a member of the sales team would review my order but that was over a week ago and I haven't heard anything since. Now I`m afraid I may not have selected the correct option on the website when ordering as I may have selected the option for eircom customers even though there is no difference between the eircom/non eircom customer price plan for the 30 day contract.
    Could you look into it for me please, the order number was EMBPRV3XNXR
    Thanks
    Hi RaggyDays,

Could you PM me the order number and the name and address you placed your order with and I will get this looked into

Grainne

Advertisement