Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spar on Fr.Russell road

• 17-04-2013 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Went in there today to get 5 items, 3 of which they didn't have , went to till, waited a few mins for someone to come along, that wasnt the fitst tine i had to wait either, i Wudnt mind but if it was run properly it would do well as it is in a good location! Sorry, rant over!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

So you had a problem with a local business, I would recommend bringing it up with the management there rather than on here.

I can't see any point in leaving this open as the discussion can only go 1 way, please bring your complaints to the local management so they can improve their business.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement