Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

smith and wesson dealer

Options
  • 17-04-2013 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭

Tried google extensively but no joy. Is there a approved smith and Wesson dealer around??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

Triebel or Frankonia in Germany.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Tried google extensively but no joy. Is there a approved smith and Wesson dealer around??

Have you tried phoning the number on www.gunshop.ie? Worth a call to check and see if he has what you are looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭EWQuinn

I could not find an international dealer listing on their web page. Their "International Contacts" link had nothing in it. They did list warranty stations internationally

Below contact info is the one supposedly listed for UK, the rest are at this link:

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Category4_750001_750051_757819_-1_757814_757812_image

VIKING ARMS LTD.
    SUMMERBRIDGE
    HARROWGATE
    NORTH YORKSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM HG3 4BW
    Phone: +44 14 23780810

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭gavindublin

Hadn't thought of gunshop, I'll give them a go tomorrow. It's m&p22 I'm looking at.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭cw67irl

The m and p pistol or m4 clone?

The "military and police " title might be a tough sell on your Super, Is it a first pistol app?, Do you have other firearms?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭gavindublin

Ha no just the pistol.

But I reckon the conversation with the super would be a good aul laugh for the m4!

Advertisement