Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a list of dog rescue operations in Dublin.

• 17-04-2013 11:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭

I've a good fundraising idea and I want it to go to a good setup.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Can I remind all that naming of, or linking to, individual rescue groups is not permitted on this forum. If anyone wants to recommend rescue organisations to the OP, please do so by PM.
    Thanks,
    DBB

• Registered Users Posts: 20 damo3000

cgarrad wrote: »
    I've a good fundraising idea and I want it to go to a good setup.

Hi

http://www.adoptapet.ie/rescues

That's a site that gives a list of all rescues in Ireland. Hope it helps

Damo

damo3000 wrote: »

That's a site that gives a list of all rescues in Ireland. Hope it helps

Damo

Hardly. I think I see five rescues listed in the dog section. I think there's a few more than that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

A good site that lists most of the irish rescues is http://www.irishanimals.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 20 damo3000

DBB wrote: »
    Hardly. I think I see five rescues listed in the dog section. I think there's a few more than that!

There are 155 rescues listed in the rescues page which is what I linked to as per the op's request.

• Advertisement

damo3000 wrote: »
    There are 155 rescues listed in the rescues page which is what I linked to as per the op's request.

Actually, your link doesn't work, for me at any rate.
    However, having clicked on their links rather than just going by their Dogs home page, I see they do indeed have a long list of rescues, my own rescue included! So, my apologies, I had not spotted that before.

Edited to add: I've fixed that link for you now

Advertisement