Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robbery in Carbury

Options
  • 18-04-2013 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just want to warn ye about robberies...our house was broken in to tonight. We live out the countryside, my mum and dad were out, I'm living in Galway. We had a padlock on our front gate which wasn't touched, but they must have hopped the wall leaving their vehicle outside the gate. They broke in one of the front windows in to my bedroom. They turned the place upside down, taking gold jewellery. They were also looking for cash by the sounds of it. They smashed up the alarm system also, trying to knock it off. Just a warning not to leave cash around, or any jewellery of value...they made off with our jewellery! :( Keep an eye out for any suspicious vehicles etc guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭gymman39

this style of robbery happened in allenwood 2 weeks ago..could it be the same gang???

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭aristotle25

Burglaries around Kildare are rampant so you need to be vigilant all the time.

One of our neighbours house was broken into twice, 2 other neighbours had cars stolen, our own house had attempted breakin at 4am last summer and a number of other houses were broken into to.

Advertisement