Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any one heading to the AIRC Festival?

• 18-04-2013 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭

So anyone going?

I'm thinking about it...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 125 ✭✭bob1984

I'll be there for the weekend anyway - with or without a horse :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭mariannewims

Provided I can get the horse I lease registered in time to enter I'll be there with a gang from Thornton Riding Club! First time for me so I'm very excited, should be a great weekend! Though as with Bob, I'll probably head for the craic even if I'm horseless :)
    Planning on doing primary dressage, show-jumping, showing and performance hunter over the weekend so will be lots of fun and very busy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

wont make it, am @ Ballivor on the 8th..

• Registered Users Posts: 23 KazNCD

Yes, first time going, really looking forward to it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

Yes I'm goin and only live 20 mins away so it's great !!! Not sure how many pre enter comps I'm doin yet

• Advertisement

Managed by the skin of my teeth to get the horse registered in time so my entries for primary showing, dressage, show jumping and performance hunter went in today :)
    Should be a great weekend, hoping to meet some of you down there!

So did any other boardsies get their entries in?
    I'm making my festival debut, with Borderfoxes Spirit and we're both very excited to be getting away for the weekend :)
    Kilronan and Cheval first to get a bit of practice in, please come and say hi if you see us. We'll be part of the Thornton Riding Club crew-you'll see our truck, or if all else fails I'll be the hopelessly out of my depth but smiling rider on the super excited grey monster :-D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 125 ✭✭bob1984

My horse will be there on the Sunday in two of the Primary classes :D

I'll be helping out with the showing on Saturday and possibly Sunday too;

Think I saw you in Killossery on Sunday - but will see you on Sunday in Kilronan hopefully :D I'll be at the show ring!

Well spotted! Spirit was at Kilossery Sunday but with the other girl who leases him :)
    See you Sunday at Kilronan, it sounds like it'll be a great day!

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Heydeldel

Good luck for the festival!

Should be a good weekend. Amazing weather! I'm on early dressage in the morning so will miss the heat thank god!

• Advertisement

Great weekend!
    Unfortunately little Spirit jarred a ligament at a show 2 weeks ago so couldn't travel to our first festival but I went to help out the other girls from my club and had fun regardless. I even got to do one of my classes on one of their horses and had a little hack on her so I still got to ride though it broke my heart to see Spirit's name still up on 'his' stable ;)
    Will definitely be back, it's an amazing event in a wonderful setting!
    Hope everyone else had as much fun in the sun and brought back some rosettes!

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Heydeldel

I had fun also ( although had to do jumping call up duty and got some very ratty men to deal with! ugh). It was my first competition in a long time so just happy we got around. Can't wait to get out again.

Advertisement