Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evocation

Options
  • 18-04-2013 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Its been discussed before. It gets wildly opposing views on whether it can be done, or not, like many things here.

I have spoken to those who claim to have done it. The whole thing is mixed up in a lot of myth and mystery though.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭lisatiffany

I don't mess with it and anyone I know who did ..well they aren't really stable after it, I just look at it as if you go looking for something long enough you will find it and often it doesn't appreciate being sought after or being brought into our world at the whim of someone who thinks they can control it. I can understand the curiosity of wanting to try it but at the same time a bell goes off and says some things are just better left alone, though it does depend on what you are trying in invoke ..if it's something negative the risk is greater but even then I don't think either side of the karma scale wants the attention unless they are seeking it themselves.

I did hear more than once in a session that spirits when drawn in for seances are being pulled in against their will if they are within range, like they are naturally drawn in even if they don't want any part of it. If that is true it's kind of disturbing because I've heard it's not exactly comfortable for them to come through and often if they left this world painfully it can be similar when they return like that. The word invocation was also mentioned, so is it possible? I'd yes because we do have the ability to pick up what's out there so why not possess a similar ability to draw them in. I think it's more physical and spiritual makeup than spells and rituals though, but I'm not ruling those out as working too.

Advertisement